Dienstag, 18. November 2014

ADAM´S R.I.P. - an all female dance theater piece at the 10th Pottporus Festival 2014!


For this year´s Pottporus Festival, me and my dance partner Bahar (Dirty Mamas/ nutrospektif) had the chance to work in a dance theater production of RENEGADE/Pottporus e.V. - a well known company for urban dance theater in Germany. With the choreographer Lenka Kniha-Bartunkova and three contemporary dancers (Sarah Bockers, Elisa Marshall und Phyllis Rhode), the topic of WOMEN was in the focus. The result was the piece "Adam´S R.I.P." - dealing with different pictures of women, the history of Adam & Eva, general women topics, successes and problems of today and before.

Check out the critic in the press! We hope to play it again!

Check the full post for more pictures!

Adam´s R.I.P. - Pottporusfestival 2014 - Flottmannhallen Herne - 07.11.2014
pictures by Yassine Alaoui Ismaili/Morocco