Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Trip to Morocco

Chefchouen, the blue city
In my last travel to Morocco i visited the cities Casablanca, Chefchouen and Tanger. In Casablanca i could watch the rehearsals for a new project of the association LHiba Kingzoo about a fusion of the traditional Gnawa-Music and Breaking. They presented the firts part of the piece in an urban art event in the Villa des Arts in Casablanca.
Also, i had the chance to visit the beautiful city of Chefchouen and the nature of Akshur, just near of the city. It was a great trip - i can only reccomend to visit both places!
In the end i had a short visit to Tanger, a very modern and vivit city with a great beach and skyline!
Within my trip i could present my sponsor Bench, which had sent me great pieces of the new summer collectin 2015! For more pictures, check the full post!



The big waterfall in Akshur
On the way to the big waterfall in Akshur
Souk in Casablanca
Chefchouen and my Bench hoodie